Call 020 8441 0257
Dental implants could be the answer if you have you lost one, some, or all of your natural teeth. Bridges, dentures and flexible dentures are not now the only solutions to missing teeth, thanks to advances in modern dentistry. We offer dental implants, a clinically proven and safe solution to getting back a great smile and being able to bite and chew with confidence.
Dental implants are small metal posts that are placed in the jaw so that crowns, bridges and dentures can be fixed onto them. When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to shrink over time. When implants are placed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around them, along with tiny blood vessels, effectively replacing the missing root of the tooth. More importantly, implants help restore function so you can eat, chew and bite without your dentures falling out or having to stick to a soft food diet for the rest of your life.
Why choose Hadley Wood Dental in Barnet for your dental implant treatment?
We use the Straumannâ Dental Implant system:
- A worldwide leader in dental implants
- Swiss quality and precision
- Backed by 30 years of scientific evidence
- 98% implant survival rate*
- Leading implant and surface material technology
For more information, visit the Straumann website: www.straumann.co.uk
* Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2012 Dec;14(6):839-51. 10-year survival and success rates of 511 titanium implants with a sandblasted and acid-etched surface: a retrospective study in 303 partially edentulous patients. Buser D, Janner SF, Wittneben JG, Brägger U, Ramseier CA, Salvi GE.
Computer-Guided Surgery Technology
We use the latest cutting edge Guided Surgery Technology and state-of-the-art digital solutions for your dental implant treatment.
This means we can provide:
- Increased accuracy
- Reduced surgery time in the dental chair for our patients
- Predictable results
- Increased safety
Our dentists are highly skilled and have undertaken extensive training from renowned experts from all over the world in the field of implant dentistry. You will be made to feel relaxed and comfortable throughout your treatment and be involved in all the decision-making and kept fully informed at every stage.